My Guys - You Gotta' Love Um

My Music Mix


Sunday, December 21, 2008

God saved the Grinch in my Soul

Today I was listening to Anne Marie's blog and as I heard the following words from the Grinch Song I recognized myself:
"Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbish imaginable mangled up in tangled up knots!"
Thank you, God, that you have saved this Grinch soul! Disgraceful me is saved by the amazing grace of God.
I never realized how the Grinch story was somewhat like the story of redemption.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

That's so funny you mention that! I noticed the same exact thing this year while watching it with the kids. It truly does have a redemption story quality to it.

(Glad I just found your blog- I didn't know you had one!) :)